11/03/2008

The new soul

Is it possible, that in another life,
a Soul,
after her death ...
has been divided in two part ?
Those two part have started a new life ...
It could be explain that when i am with you,
it's you that i see in the mirror ...
Maybe we are those two part of this life ...
This only Soul ...
I feel incomplete when you aren't here ...
I feel weak and misunderstood ....
When I am with you,
I am stronger.


Because we've always know,

that You and Me

it's FOREVER !


We could imagine,

How was this soul ?

A little bit of you ...

A little bit of me ...


I'm sure it was a strange girl,

She certainly liked green color and the purple color too ...

and I hope she had a wonderful smile ...


Aristote said :

"Qu'est-ce qu'un ami ?

Une âme dans deux corps séparés"

Thank you Coucouillus for send me this wonderful sentence !

***

Aucun commentaire: